Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chirp, chirp.. there are crickets in the corner...

Well - it is official - I am really talking to myself. So - I guess the first person to tell me they want the PA Design gets it.

Here's Makhi - for some reason I'm loving working with the aida though it's been years since I've touched the stuff. It really works well with these designs. I'm almost halfway done!


I have been wanting to stitch this next one for a while. My husband will be away for most of this month and I've been feeling a bit blue about that. As a pick me up, I've got the floss and linen ready to go. I'll be stitching all three designs together within one border which is given as an option within the pattern.


So. My nemesis. This damn red house I have now stitched three times. It will not be done again :shaking my fist in the air: Perhaps I'll even leave it with a crumbling wall as a final "screw you".


So - there you have it. It'll be nice to get back into the stitching groove this month.

2 comments:

  1. LOL about the crumbling walls! I have a couple designs going like that -- more frogging than stitching! And the Mahki is very nice! Love the blues. Nothing wrong with the aida--it is more geometric, and some designs are just enhanced by it. Besides, if you're going to cover every bit of it (it looks like that design doesn't have a lot of blank space in it), it really doesn't matter what you use.

    Thanks for dropping by, and I'm adding you to my blog reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. Your red house looks good now. I remember restitching the outline of my Quilter (LHN - can't get much easier, either) in parts at least 4-5 times. That's my Mon. stitching piece at the LNS, so me thinks that might have had something to do with it. At least I can try to blame it on something besides my inattention!

    ReplyDelete