Friday, June 5, 2009

Strumpety behaviour

Well, yet again I find myself unable to stick with any one project - so thought I would post an update of the 4 projects that I seem to be going between.
I started the Primitive Needle - Of Female Arts a month ago - love this fabric, and stitching it one over one makes it teeny tiny.


My LHN design is growing, but I'm not sure I'll make my mid- June deadline (OK, so I know I won;t make it to be honest...)  The roof on my third house seemed to take forever.

I've put a few stitches in Makhi - love it, love it, love it.......


Lastly, my HAED which is causing me to dream about DMC 809. Blurg.


DH will be home again tonight for the weekend - what a relief! It's been a difficult week with my DS who had a mild reaction from his MMR shot last week. Totally normal, but made my normally sunny little boy a cranky pile of fussiness. Fortunately my DD (8) was great all week.

An update on the swallows - still nesting and her mate is pooping all over my porch furniture. Oh well - babies are a messy business. Happy Friday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment