Monday, June 15, 2009

An older finish

My projects are so large that sometimes I need to remind myself that I do actually finish things. This is Landmark's Kazakh that I finished about 6 months ago. There are 12 patterns in this series and I have 10 of the patterns. Makhi is the second one that I'm working on. They are easy to stitch and really beautiful. As they are a set, I'd really like to match their frames, so it'll be awhile before that happens!

Update on my LHN - I salvaged the roof as it was two squares short in the right direction if you know what I mean. So, I added two more rows to the left side and ripped out the red and windows. Sadly I was using a really nice WDW in "Brick" - and I didn't think I'd have enough to re-do the house, so I switched out to the DMC which I don't like as much but it'll do. 

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo, I love your blog! And your stitching is divine! I saw your comment on Stitch Bitch's blog so thought I would stop over to say helloooooo!