Thursday, June 11, 2009

Like I needed another obsession.....

So - thanks to this blog: http://iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb.typepad.com/i_was_knit_together_in_my/ I've had the itch to learn to sew. Lynne's clothes that she makes are right up my alley. If the link doesn't show up properly, could someone please teach me how to add a link in Blogger - I'm terrible at this stuff....

Well, I found an el-cheapo machine on eBay. It arrived yesterday and I have it out of the box and have admired it. Now, I'll get myself over to the library and find some books to teach myself what to do.  I've got that tingly new project feeling going on.......

Euro-Pro Shark  7133 Sewing Machine + Quilting Table

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so excited for you!

    To add links....when you post there is a button to add link. Copy and paste a link into that, enter, highlight link you just added and type over the link name and it will read exactly like you want it. Sometimes you can just copy and paste and link will work, other times you have to use that link with the green arrow (I think it is...going from memory.) Beside the photo upload button:)

    ReplyDelete