Monday, October 19, 2009

Bread and such....

Have you ever been so proud of yourself and just had to tell someone? Based on opinions around the innernets I ordered this book: Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. It really, truly was stupidly easy and looks amazing (taste test to come later tonight with dinner) Here's the bread:

We can't wait to eat it!

I'm involved in a SAL with my LNS and we're stitching an older freebie from Papillon Creations "How Does Your Garden Grow?" It's a mystery SAL and our fearless leader is handing out one part each month. I have only a few more days to finish up the first part or I'll be behind - so that's what I'll be stitching tonight. The specialty stitches have been really cool to work and the instructions are very clear.

Happy Monday y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Stitching looks great, but the bread looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous SAL!! Can't wait to see more of it!
    and the bread does look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete