Monday, January 24, 2011

What was I thinking...

15 days is way too long for me to be monogamous to one project. I find my eye straying lustfully over my other pretties and I want to cheat. Then I feel guilty. So - no more. I will stitch what I want to when I want to. There. Phew. (Also - I'm getting tired of my husband asking me when I'm going to put his damn sweater in the rotation and finish it.)

Remind me to tell you about the time that I said I would have the sweater knit by the time he built me a cottage. The cottage is built - with his own two hands. The sweater? Not finished.

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. lol! Love the story about the sweater and the cottage! As for your stitching -- I think it's important to enjoy your stitching. So stitch whatever you feel like when you feel like it. It's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He built you a cottage? I guess you should finish the sweater. Monogamy is not for me either, but last week I did another rotation on the same project because I just didn't want to put it down! I felt guilty too!!! Strange thing to feel guilty about. I'm not quite at the point of saying I will stitch what I want, when I want... I'd never accomplish anything.

    ReplyDelete